LOOKING FOR SOME SUPPORT?
We're here to help
Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Initiative collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us. We process your information when necessary to provide you with information and/or services that you have requested. Without your information, we cannot provide you with information and/or services that you have requested. The types of information we collect depend upon the services you use, and may include: name, address, telephone number, and email address. The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially-acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our orders and fulfilled and shipped within 3 business days (excluding holidays) using FedEx/UPS Ground service. We do not ship website orders internationally, for international purchasing please reach out to us directly.
Purchases made from Seller, carry a 15 day return policy with the following restrictions.
- Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products directly to Seller within fifteen (15) days of invoice date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
- Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to Seller within thirty (15) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic Seller restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of fifteen percent (15%).
- Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit—based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be returned to Seller, shipped directly to the manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager or by Mobile Initiative Customer Relations.
- Special Orders. Products that are specially ordered may be non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager or by Mobile Initiative Customer Relations.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by Seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to Mobile Initiative Customer Relations: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. Mobile Initiative reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
- Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Mobile Initiative reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products. In addition, Mobile Initiative will charge a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
- Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items and will match Customer’s shipping method.
- Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
- Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products. If a package containing items purchased from Seller arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record so that Seller may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify Seller either by calling Mobile Initiative Customer Relations or by contacting the Seller account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify Seller within fifteen (15) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply. 4. Credits Any credit issued by Seller to Customer under this return policy must be used within two (2) years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services. Any credit or portion thereof not used within the two (2) year period will automatically expire.
All MI products use Android or Windows OS; unless otherwise noted in the product description.
Yes, it is available in the Google Play store.
Please contact a firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest. Additionally, reach out to your local school board representative and superintendent to begin the process of enrolling.
Our devices are carrier agnostic and work with most GSM providers such as T-Mobile and AT&T.
Because of its majority market share we have opted to use the standard micro-usb charger that not only comes in the box but can also be purchased from our website as well as most stores in the US. Please note that anything under 1 amp charging will greatly effect charging times.
Once your payment has been processed, our facility can ship to the majority of the US within 3-5 business days.
To keep our devices competitively priced and to make sure you are getting a genuine tested Mobile Initiative product, we currently only offer them from our website (mobile-initiative.com).