MOBILE INITIATIVE WARRANTY PROCESS
On Mobile Initiative certified refurbished and/or pre-owned inventory, devices include a 90 Day Warranty. The warranty period commences upon the date of purchase by the original purchaser and continues for the following specified 90 days after that date.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. Please note that this does not include consumables items such as batteries, bulbs, and ink cartridges unless noted in original transaction. The liability of Mobile Initiative LLC (or its appointed maintenance agent) is limited to the cost of repair and/or replacement of the product under warranty. The warranty is invalidated if the defect is caused (howsoever) by misuse, neglect, and tampering or incorrect adjustment. It is invalidated if unauthorized persons carry out any alterations and/or repairs. Also, the warranty is invalidated in the following cases:
- For the repair of a domestic product used in a commercial environment
- For repair due to incorrect installation in your home
- For repair to any product where the serial number has been removed
- Where any ancillary equipment not furnished or recommended by
For all warranty inquiries, please contact:
You will receive an automated response acknowledging the receipt of warranty request. A Mobile Initiative Support Agent will contact you within 48 hours of initial request with preliminary questions to determine warranty eligibility.
Upon validating the request, Mobile Initiative will provide a prepaid postage to process the RMA request.
After receiving defective unit, Mobile Initiative will validate defect and attempt to repair the product following official manufacturer refurbishing process. If device can not be repaired, a replacement model will be sent 2 day expedited shipping. Upon original device no longer available, Mobile Initiative will provide a comparable model of same value.
RMA process takes an estimated 5-7 business from time original RMA is shipped to returning repaired and/or replaced model.
Mobile Initiative Support Hours:
Mon – Fri: 9AM – 5PM EST
Purchases made from Seller, carry a 15 day return policy with the following restrictions.
- Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products directly to Seller within fifteen (15) days of invoice date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
- Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to Seller within thirty (15) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic Seller restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of fifteen percent (15%).
- Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain Products can only be returned for repair, not for exchange, replacement or credit based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be returned to Seller, shipped directly to the manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager or by Mobile Initiative Customer Relations.
- Special Orders. Products that are specially ordered may be non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager or by Mobile Initiative Customer Relations.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by Seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to Mobile Initiative Customer Relations: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. Mobile Initiative reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMAâs.
- Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Mobile Initiative reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products. In addition, Mobile Initiative will charge a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
- Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items and will match Customer’s shipping method.
- Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
- Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products. If a package containing items purchased from Seller arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record so that Seller may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify Seller either by calling Mobile Initiative Customer Relations or by contacting the Seller account manager to arrange for carrierâs inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify Seller within fifteen (15) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply. 4. Credits Any credit issued by Seller to Customer under this return policy must be used within two (2) years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services. Any credit or portion thereof not used within the two (2) year period will automatically expire.